BiblioLabs is a hybrid software media company and was recently ranked the #7 fastest growing media company in the United States by Inc. 500, 2012. We work with leading organizations around the world to create widespread commercial access to rare and interesting materials through multimedia anthologies available on the BiblioBoard app.
We are now hiring a Community Manager to recruit third-party institutions and subject matter experts to create BiblioBoard Anthologies. Ideal candidates have a background in sales, superior written and verbal communication skills, experience managing several projects at a time, the ability to work independently toward company goals, strong time management skills and a general knowledge of Apple products. The position provides a base salary, but Community Managers are expected to earn substantial income from sales performance.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Identifying prospective leads by evaluating content, social followings and potential reach
• Sending cold emails and/or phone calls
• Scheduling and leading meetings and/or demonstrations with prospective third parties
• Following up and closing deals with interested parties
• Keeping track of third parties’ progress once they begin creating an anthology and ensuring they deliver their content on time
• Working closely with the marketing department on lead research and cultivation
• Acting as a liaison between third parties and technical support
• Representing BiblioLabs at occasional trade shows
Interested candidates should email their cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.